Camburg Ford F-150 2wd/4wd '04-18 Performance 1.25 Uniball Upper Arms
When lifting your truck, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and holds back your suspensions performance. Camburg upper arms address these issues and more. Replacing the stock ball-joint with a uni-ball bearing increases wheel travel with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. More caster and a change in the camber curve is used to correct geometry so the vehicle aligns correctly and improves driving characteristics and handling.
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory joints
- Made in the USA FK uniballs
- Heat-treated SS uniball spacers