Camburg Chevy/GMC 2500 HD 2wd/4wd '01-10 Performance 1.25 Uniball Upper Arms
When lifting your truck, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and hold back your suspensions performance. Camburg upper arms address these issues and more. Replacing the stock ball-joint with a uni-ball bearing wheel travel increases with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. More caster is built in and changes the camber curve to correct geometry so the vehicle aligns correctly and improves driving characteristics and handling.
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory joints
- FK 1.25 Uniballs (Made in USA)
- Heat-treated stainless uniball spacers
- 12pt recessed hardware